Our Candidates admin 2017-05-08T09:38:08+00:00
5 years' experience as a boilermaker in Australia. Located in Brisbane and willing to relocate. Check out Hector's workmanship. Experience includes:
- Mig welding –aluminum (fronius)
- Tig welding – aluminum (fronius)
- Fabrication – spare parts for petroleum tanks
- Driving forklifts
- Cutting metal components using power tools and had shears
- Operating cranes
- Reading drawings (plans)
- Performing welding production in overhead, vertical and flat stances
- Air testing fuel tanks compartments and pipes
- Fixing welding processing issues through adjustments in rod amperage and speed
- Fitting tubes
Jessie – Cook Looking to Move to Regional Australia
Jessie holds a certificate IV in Commercial Cookery and a Diploma in Hospitality. She has over 2 years' experience in Australian Chinese and Japanese restaurants as well as manning the deep fryer and making burgers in a fish and chips shop. Jessie is eager to work hard for her employer and to move to regional Australia. She has been living in Australia for 5 years so is used to the Australian way of life and has great English language skills.
Registered as a pharmacist overseas in 2014. Since registration has worked in a hospital and community pharmacy setting which a preference for retail/community pharmacies. Haris is willing to relocate to a regional or metropolitan area and following his internship period can commit to working with you as a registered pharmacist for a further two years. Haris holds initial AHPRA registration and his qualifications have been assessed as comparable to an Australian graduate.